Recruiter: Little Linguists Nursery School Ltd
Location: Tooting, London
Salary: Up to £23,000 STE
Function: Qualified Practitioner, Senior Practitioner
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
A passionate and innovative Nursery Room Leader is required to take full responsibility for the management of an baby room in Wandsworth Bilingual Nursery. The successful candidate, who will have at least 2 years practice experience, will be able to work independently, be people focused and be a creative problem solver.
A conscientious and accurate Room Leader to be part of the management team reporting to Nursery manager. If you can ensure that children receive stimulating play experiences appropriate to their stage of development and if you enjoy working to high standards in a family-feel environment Apply today.
*Great benefits including bonuses, discount in childcare, Training and career development, Shopping discount scheme, Staff massage, Free fruit and snacks and workplace pension scheme+
Little Linguists Nursery School Ltd has a clear mission statement to provide quality care and education in a bilingual, stable, caring environment. Children are given a unique opportunity to learn in and about another language and culture, whilst still meeting the demands of the Early Years Foundation Stage, striving for high standards and progress in their learning.
Little Linguists Nursery provides care for children aged between six weeks and five years old between the hours of 9.30am and 6.30pm Monday – Friday.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them.
All applicants will be required to cover the cost of an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- Have a warm and positive approach to children
- Ability to develop good working relationships with parents and other service providers
- Ability to co-operate and adhere to health and safety policy, practices and instructions
- Flexibility including the ability to cope with changing needs and demands
- Able to work on own initiative and manage own workload
- Approachable, reliable & conscientious
- Flexible and creative approach to problem solving
- Good sense of humour and willingness to be “hands-on” in the day-to-day running of the nursery
- Record keeping and reports experience
To find out more information, please call us on 02081278581
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com for positions within the Nursery School or fill out the job application form below: